Become an Emily May Sales Representative
Tired of spending hours on the road every day? Do you want to be your own boss and not have to work from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. every day? Do you want to live the life you’ve always wanted but believe it’s too difficult to achieve? Do you have a strong interest in the bridal industry?
In an ideal world, every bride might purchase her dream gown for her wedding day without financial stress. That may sound too wonderful to be true. However, by joining us, you can make it a reality!
What is required to join us:
We are searching for outgoing, self-motivated wedding agents in several states to join our team!
We want to hear from you if you have bridal retail experience and great sales, motivating, and meeting KPI objectives!
A high degree of professionalism, demonstrated KPI performance, and a track record of leading highly productive sales and service-oriented teams in a good, professional work environment are required.
Our new team members will have:
- A minimum of 1–2 years of sales experience in bridal and fashion retail is required.
- Strong sales skills and a passion for bridal wear are required, as is the ability to exceed individual and label KPIs.
- To be highly organised with attention to detail and a positive attitude with a willingness to learn.
- Dedication to drive sales while maintaining the highest level of customer service
- Highly self-motivated and success-driven
- Professionalism at the highest level, with a can-do attitude and a positive attitude
- Well-groomed and passionate about fashion with outstanding styling skills
- A driver’s licence and personal transportation
- Willing to work up to 38 hours a week with flexible hours
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Providing styling consultation—gowns and accessories
- Offering one-on-one consultations in person or via Zoom.
- Maintaining sales KPIs and targets
- Managing your own appointments.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
To be part of Emily May Bridal’s success and growth story, please upload your resume and cover letter with a recent photo and explain how you meet the above criteria to the Form or forward to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why join us?
Sell wedding dresses from home and you can
- Earn enough money to live the life you’ve always wanted!
- Profit from the enticing commission with a sale from nearly every appointment!
- Working from home with flexible hours is a fantastic opportunity.
- Feel successful and truly enjoy what you do!
- Each location has a limited number of opportunities for you to advance your profession.
If you have bridal experience, are familiar with fabrics, and have basic sewing skills You will be able to sell wedding dresses from Emily May incredibly well.
Our family-owned manufacturer has over 20 years of experience and the ability to deliver the greatest products at the lowest prices.
Because we can sell wedding dresses directly from our family-owned workroom, our manufacturing capacity is limitless!
When all of your brides are overwhelmed with such a fantastic purchase, you will feel so successful and like what you do, especially when brides cannot thank you enough throughout the entire process!